Get #VoteReady 2020
Getting registered is the first step, but once you’ve done that, what’s next? National Voter Registration Day has put together resources for getting registered, and also getting ready to vote and have your voice heard. Your Vote Matters!
- Safe Ways to Vote During COVID:
- Know What’s on the Ballot:
- Learn about Voting by Mail:
- Know the earliest possible dates and deadlines for requesting a mail-in ballot in your state.
- Use this free tool to request your mail-in ballot.
- See if your state is one of the 39 that allow you to track your ballot once you’ve mailed it in.
- Learn about Voting in-person (early or on Election Day):
- Many polling locations have changed due to COVID! Verify or find your polling site location
- Make sure you have proper ID to vote
- Help Others Vote:
- Serve as a poll worker or or help recruit them
- Sign up to be a nonpartisan election protection volunteer (for lawyers and non-lawyers alike!)
- Save the number of the election protection hotline in your phone–available in English, Spanish, Arabic, and several Asian languages. Then use this graphic to share widely with friends:
- Not quite old enough to vote this year? Find out if you can pre-register!
Your Vote Matters; Register to Vote for the 2020 Presidential Election
The Wellbriety Movement is strongly encouraging everyone to register to vote! To get more information, visit usa gov.
Leave a Reply